LIGHT CYAN Roland MAX2 Compatible 1-Liter Bottle
- CAD: $79.38
- Additional information
Looking for high-quality ink that perfectly complements your printing needs? Look no further! Dot4Dot Inks offers a remarkable LIGHT CYAN Roland MAX2 ink designed to elevate your printing experience and our exceptional ink is meticulously formulated to be compatible with all DX5 and DX7 printheads, ensuring seamless performance and superior results with every print.
Our Roland MAX2 compatible 1-liter eco solvent ink bottles are a testament to our commitment to quality and innovation. These inks are engineered to deliver outstanding color accuracy, sharpness, and longevity, making them the ideal choice for professionals who demand nothing but the best.
- DX5 and DX7 compatible inks.
- Six colors in the high-density formulation.
- Exceptional imaging at high production speeds.
- Virtually odorless and user-friendly.
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast and easy finishing and handling.
- Wide color gamut for deep red, blue and green.
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media.
- After all, durability up to three years outdoors without lamination.
DOT4DOT LIGHT CYAN Roland MAX2 1-Liter ink is truly a remarkable innovation in ink technology. In addition, high-density DOT4DOT inks dries fast and offers a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, broad support for coated and uncoated media, and three years of outdoor durability, all at the lowest cost per square foot. This ink offers peace of mind GREENGUARD eligible Certification and it’s virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
Use dot4dot MAX2 for Roland ECO-SOL Printer models:
- BN-20 VersaStudio
- RS-540, RS-640.
- SP-300i, SP-540i.
- VP-300i, VP-540i.
- VS-300, VS-300i, VS-420, VS-540, VS-540i, VS-640, VS-640i.
- XR-640. SOLJET Pro4. CMYKLcLm.
- dot4dot ECO-SOL MAX2 has been developed for the next generation SOLJET PRO4 and VersaCAMM VS-i wide format printers. Engineered specifically for the PRO4’s advanced eight-channel gold print heads, MAX2 ink offers a wider color gamut.
- Cartridge part numbers of ESL4-4BK, ESL4-4CY, ESL4-4MG, ESL4-4YE, ESL4-4LC, ESL4-4LM
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 1.5 in|